PRIVACY NOTICE TO EMPLOYEES AND EMPLOYEES CANDIDATES OF PUNTO SINGULAR
Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is issued as follows:
Responsible for Personal Data
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, Punto Singular and its affiliated and subsidiary companies (hereinafter “Punto Singular”), indicate as responsible for obtaining, disclosuring, storaging, use, including action of access, handling, use, transfer or disposal of personal data (hereinafter the “Treatment”) to Punto Singular with address at Coyoacan 307 , Unidad Modelo , Monterrey, NL, México.
Information to collect
We inform you that Punto Singular periodically your personal data through the following forms:
- Personally: When you are an employee or job applicant in any of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of punto singular in our offices Singular Point.
- Direct: When you provide us with your information to apply for employment in any of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of the Singular Point or when you are employed by any of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of the Singular Point provide your personal data for the purposes of any benefit, promotion, raffle or report, either through our website, email or by phone.
- Indirect: From any other sources of information available or that are permitted by law.
The information we collect from you may be combined to assist us in recruiting analysis for employee candidates or for human resource purposes for such employee candidates or employees of Punto Singular’s affiliated and subsidiary companies.
The categories of personal data to be collected and subject to treatment are:
- Identification Data
- Data heritage
- Financial data
- Academic Data
- Data and work references
- Personal References
Categories of sensitive data to request and subject to treatment are:
- Health Data
- Physical Characteristics
- Personal characteristics
- Data ideological
- Source Data
Purposes to which the Processing of Personal Data is subject.
The processing of personal data of the holder, including sensitive personal data is collected, and unless the holder otherwise provided by the means described in this Privacy Notice, it is intended to be used for consulting, recruitment, placement, ID risk in hiring, meet legal requirements of competent authorities, analysis of candidates for employees and employees of affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Punto Singular, for compliance with labor obligations to employees of affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Punto Singular, request and provide employment references to third parties of candidates for employees or former employees of one of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Singular Point, analysis, research, socio-economic studies and statistical reports of employees or candidates for employees in some of the affiliates and subsidiaries of Punto Singular.
Options and Means Punto Singular offers Personal Data Holders to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
Personal data of the employee or candidate shall be kept strictly confidential, in accordance with the measures of administrative, technical and physical effect that Punto Singular implement its policies and safety procedures.
Means for exercising rights of the Holder.
In order to protect personal data, privacy and trust of our customers, we offer our corporate headquarters, where the holder of personal data at any time may limit the use or disclosure of personal data and deny or revoke the authorization for treatment through the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition that the law provides.
For the exercise of rights of access and rectification, the employee should come with contact with those responsible for Human Resources supported by any administrative staff Punto Singular or by calling the phone (81) 83030882 during office hours Candidates employees, may exercise the above rights through, the key email email@example.com.
Regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation and opposition, or to exercise the revocation or denial, employee or applicant must submit the request via email through the key firstname.lastname@example.org;
The request must contain and accompany the following:
The application must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the holder and address or other means to communicate the response to the request.
- Documents proving the identity or, where appropriate, legal representation of the holder.
- A clear and accurate description of personal data for which it seeks to exercise any of the above rights.
- Any other item or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
Responsible shall notify the holder the response to your request via the contact medium provided within a maximum period of twenty days from the date the request was received. The period may be extended once for an equal period as long as warranted by the circumstances of the case.
Transfer of Personal Data.
Punto Singular can make the transfer and / or referral data:
- The competent authorities for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the holder of personal data (employee) and responsible.
- Companies affiliates and subsidiaries of Punto Singular internationally. Third party service providers to fulfill legal obligations Punto Singular any of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Punto Singular.
- Third-party service providers for purposes of research, data analysis, statistical reports, promotions, benefits and services related to employees or candidates Punto Singular employees affiliated and subsidiary companies Punto Singular.
- Business partners with whom or Punto Singular any of the companies of the Punto Singular, take just agreements or contracts focused on the development of new products and / or services for employees of affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Punto Singular focused on improving and according their needs and background research.
- Third applying for work references from former employees of one of the affiliated companies and subsidiaries of Punto Singular.
- Third derived from a corporate restructuring, including fusion, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of assets.
- Other transmissions cited under the Act and its Regulations.
Third parties and entities receiving personal data, assume the same obligations and / or authorities of Punto Singular, in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
The owner of personal data that submits any request to establish a legal relationship with Punto Singular or by any of the companies of the Punto Singular, accepts the transfer of their personal data, under the terms established in this Privacy Notice.
Changes to the Privacy Notice.
Any changes to this privacy notice, you will be informed through any of the following means:
- Notices on the Internet portal Punto Singular (www.puntosingular.com).
- Notices on the intranet portal Singular Point.
- Any other means of public or private communication prior to the contracts that cover the operations concluded between the Owner and Punto Singular or by any of the